Interpolate Camera question

Solved!

Do TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, 1); (not needed), then call a timer for the first shot, in the timer call another timer and etc then in the final timer (shot 4) use The Interpolate CameraPos / Look at, and TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, 0); (not also needed), this should work as it did for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverKiller
Посмотреть сообщение
Do TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, 1); (not needed), then call a timer for the first shot, in the timer call another timer and etc then in the final timer (shot 4) use The Interpolate CameraPos / Look at, and TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, 0); (not also needed), this should work as it did for me.
TogglePlayerSpectating is needed in most cases... for example, one location is in Los Santos, and the second is in San Fierro. So unless you use TogglePlayerSpectating, none of the objects will stream in, therefore giving you a 'blank map', however there are alternatives such as using SetPlayerPos to set the player to a location close to the next location. Example: Setting a players position to San Fierro before the camera is set to go to San Fierro, therefore objects are streamed in. NOTE: TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, 0); will call OnPlayerSpawn, so it will most likely stuff up a bit of the process.

Using TogglePlayerSpectating makes it so objects stream in. Using SetPlayerPos when using Interpolation over long distance wouldn't be ideal.

I made an include for this sort of thing, search for it (it's in my releases topic).