BAN a player for ever...

Hey , anyone knows a way how to IP ban a player so he is banned & even if he creates other accounts his IP is saved & banned?

pawn Код:
SendRconCommand("banip [IP ADDRESS HERE]");

Login has rcon and type: /rcon banip [IP] and to unban: /rcon unbanip [IP]
Hope I helped you, and remember to rep please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauder
Посмотреть сообщение
Login has rcon and type: /rcon banip [IP] and to unban: /rcon unbanip [IP]
Hope I helped you, and remember to rep please
No wonder you have -8 rep.

Most ban commands usually write to samp.ban file. If not, you can always /rcon ban [id]

thank you all ! but I wanna use it as command so like /banip then the IP is saved in bans..

If you want to ban for ever, I suggest using the GeoIP plugin made by someone (I can't remember) to check the connector's IP, state and town/city and then check if he's around the same.
Example:
1) You ban player "one_player (IP: 125. 117. XX. XX (example) ) from Mexico city, Mexico.
2) On him joining, you check (well obviously, first the nick) if the IP is 125. 117. XX. XX and/or his location is Mexico city, Mexico.
It's kind of a range ban, it will work but it may lose you some players.

It's not the only one. On the server I'm Admin, there's a guy that ban evading and he's different IP. Even range ban is useless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat_Pawar
Посмотреть сообщение
If you want to ban for ever, I suggest using the GeoIP plugin made by someone (I can't remember) to check the connector's IP, state and town/city and then check if he's around the same.
Example:
1) You ban player "one_player (IP: 125. 117. XX. XX (example) ) from Mexico city, Mexico.
2) On him joining, you check (well obviously, first the nick) if the IP is 125. 117. XX. XX and/or his location is Mexico city, Mexico.
It's kind of a range ban, it will work but it may lose you some players.
so it is risky .. but gonna think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not the only one. On the server I'm Admin, there's a guy that ban evading and he's different IP. Even range ban is useless.
Yea this is what I'm talking about , but I remember in a server I was banned , but when connecting in the same computer I get You are banned from this server but in other computer I can... I only wanna make a sample BANIP command that can forbid the hackers to connect at the least after a restart..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrich
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea this is what I'm talking about , but I remember in a server I was banned , but when connecting in the same computer I get You are banned from this server but in other computer I can... I only wanna make a sample BANIP command that can forbid the hackers to connect at the least after a restart..
In that case, you cannot ban someone whose the entire IP has changed. There's only one solution, but it would be risk for you. Only if you know his country, using GeoIP, anybody who joins from that country to kick them. But if there're many players from that country that play on your server, you're gonna have a loss.

well... ban forever is inposible everyone can change his IP by simply changing the MAC adress or get a new one for his ISP... but "rcon ipban" works fine...