Still no good servers?

Well that's quite rude to everyone who works hard on their server and has a large player base. Just because you're fussy doesn't mean there are "no good servers". Go make one yourself if you think it's so easy.

I agree,but Potassium got point aswell

Well I am okay with your suggestion but look every one deserve to play samp adults and kids All the GTA Series is being played by mostly Kids . So What I guess Kye can do is to make only good high player base servers to get hosted tab i guess it is the best thing we can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Well that's quite rude to everyone who works hard on their server and has a large player base. Just because you're fussy doesn't mean there are "no good servers". Go make one yourself if you think it's so easy.
There are a very small few that actually work hard on their server and care.

I never said making a server is easy, but everybody hates those types of servers. If that is the only server you can create, you should not even attempt to make a server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedo_
Посмотреть сообщение
Well I am okay with your suggestion but look every one deserve to play samp adults and kids All the GTA Series is being played by mostly Kids . So What I guess Kye can do is to make only good high player base servers to get hosted tab i guess it is the best thing we can do.
I wouldn't do that 'hosted tab' idea at all. What if a server just started, it is very unique, but doesn't have a playerbase yet? Hosted Tab helps them get that player base they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy
Посмотреть сообщение
I wouldn't do that 'hosted tab' idea at all. What if a server just started, it is very unique, but doesn't have a playerbase yet? Hosted Tab helps them get that player base they want.
Hosted tab doesn't do shit these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGiTaL_AnGeL
Посмотреть сообщение
I am working on DRP, a roleplay gm from scratch. I'm using Y INI, YCMD, foreach, sscanf and other many awesome includes/plugins. It has 4.426 lines now, so I think it will be done till next year. But, when I'll start the server I'll show you what roleplay means.
Good for you.

I don't care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schurman
Посмотреть сообщение
Hosted tab doesn't do shit these days.

Good for you.

I don't care.
Oh my God why are so you rude in every single post you write on this forum?! If you don't care then don't make a long thread crying about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schurman
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't care.
Then, what's the point of this topic? You said there are only gf edits. I proved you're wrong. 8|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh my God why are so you rude in every single post you write on this forum?! If you don't care then don't make a long thread crying about it!
I'm not rude. If my intention was to be rude

I'D BE SPAMMING LIKE A FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER

in all seriousness, you don't care either, so bug off!