[HELP] Tag above player's name.

Well I'm working on a War server and I use a anti spawnkill protection thing. Well I use SetPlayerChatBubble but doesn't seem to work when I tried it out with friends. How could I make a tag to show above the player's head "Anti Spawn Kill". Just show me the code and I will know where to put it. And the Remove tag code for me to put it when the player's anti spawnkill time is over. (Like.. DestroyTag(playerid); ..etc.)

Anybody that helps me will get reputation and the help will be much grateful. (I will give the reputation tomorrow cause well for my country timezone is currently midnight right now and I will give it out tomorrow. )

If you used streamer, you could use CreateDynamic3DTextLabel.

Yeah I do use a streamer. How do I do it? like must I put it with the "native" or just add it on, "CreateDynamic3DTextLabel". Well actually I had another thing I wanted to post about the streamer but because you mentioned it, its better that I ask it here. Well I know that in SA-MP, there can only be one checkpoint. If I'm using streamer, I can create dynamic CP's right without problems?