Hosting on linux

Hello everybody, 1day ago I got linux hosting and I had a empty server @ FTP putted already, okey all good, but when I replaced all files [with my new gamemode, I tested it on my friends host, it was working], server wasnt working anymore, when I try turn it on from panel, no reaction, even log files arent creating.
If I put a empty server on host, it's not working, IDK what is the problem, one guy said its about permissions or smth.
Anyone, please help me, what I need to do, to configure empty linux server @ FTP.

<sorry for my 'epic' english>

Did you contact your host in regards to see if they can help you?

Usually, it will generate a log file (or a error in the console window) and will tell you what is wrong.

There is a problem, its not creating a log file, I'm pushing 'Turn ON' button, no reaction.
I contacted with hoster, but he will answer till next friday that sucks, yesterday I needed open my project, but server was crashed and didnt working anymore.

What hosting company do you got?

It's an Latvian hosting, umm maybe problem is in permissions or in a specific files?
Cuz hoster said you need to configure files and you cant replace these.

if you want, add me on skype and i can help you from there...

cheers

Make sure "samp03svr", "announce", and "samp-npc" have file permissions of 777.

Just take all the files and put permissions to 777, if it's about permissions, if not just contact the host