Release with source and without source

Hello. I am just asking! Will it be against the rules, if in 1 thread I will release old version of game mode with source, and a later version without source? Or not.

PS I am just asking!

No you cannot release a gamemode without its source.

If I remember correctly, anything released on the SA-MP forum must have the source code with it.

Ok, then. ANd what if I do something like this:

Download

//Link with a game mode wih source//

Note: If you are searchiing for a new version, click here (remember, new version is without source): //link// - and this link redirects viewer to another website, where sourceless version is released

Nope ! What's the point of releasing, basically, if you are not releasing it fully? It's like boasting off to people about how awesome it is in their face while they beg you for the code, nah !

suspicious routines/callbacks could be inserted into the new release version, releasing a new version w/o source, will get its link removed. this applies to scripts AND plugins (unless you've made that clear with a betatester who HAS to know the source to validate it).
short: yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasha97
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok, then. ANd what if I do something like this:

Download

//Link with a game mode wih source//

Note: If you are searchiing for a new version, click here (remember, new version is without source): //link// - and this link redirects viewer to another website, where sourceless version is released
As I said, anything released on the SA-MP forum or linked to on the SA-MP forum requires the source code.

If we were allowed to evade it by saying "here is the source code for the old version but I'm not giving you the source code for the new version" then people would use their "new version" without the source to release malicious content... silly question really, just use your common sense