-------------------------

information----

any server can join the game

the server owner - must message me , so i can create there team and base

each server will have a team class , weapons , team colour and base

the other server teams have to takeover the base

depending on how many servers join [thats how many teams they will be]

the more the better...

the server will be hosted and have a private ip , so it never goes down due to dos attacks [i will be paying]

i think it will be good because , players from the servers they love to play on,

could join and kill the other servers teams and laugh about it..

so what do you all think.. do u think everyone would just advertise there server and then leave , or actually play

"the server will be hosted and have a private ip , so it never goes down due to dos attacks [i will be paying]"

If the IP is private, how are you expecting people to join the server?

This seems like a very boring idea. Nothing special.

You want to make a server vs. server war? Have you been watching the machinima War of the Servers, by any chance? I don't think this will be interesting. A lot of servers do not aim to do deathmatches. And why would people come to the 'server war'-server, instead of their original server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
You want to make a server vs. server war? Have you been watching the machinima War of the Servers, by any chance? I don't think this will be interesting. A lot of servers do not aim to do deathmatches. And why would people come to the 'server war'-server, instead of their original server?
War of the servers.. Samp
Hmm...

I may make a video like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomboeg
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm...

loool , like i said it may not interest you all..

but i am creative and an idea might come out of this topic..

Mhmm,This is a great idea you should make one.

I think what he means is Server vs Server. Hmmm sound cool but it's quite impossible but who knows.

Maybe if it's very well put together, this idea might work. But I don't think it will work as a server which is online all the time. Maybe something like an event? On a certain day 2 servers are going to fight and at the end of the day the winner is announced. The following week, another 2 servers are going to fight. Something like that, but I'm not sure how many servers are willing to co-operate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomboeg
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm...

Have you seen War of the Servers machinima? It's quite an awesome machinima in Garrysmod where immature noobs destroy all the servers and the "normal" users try to fight back. It's very well made. You can search it up on *******.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe if it's very well put together, this idea might work. But I don't think it will work as a server which is online all the time. Maybe something like an event? On a certain day 2 servers are going to fight and at the end of the day the winner is announced. The following week, another 2 servers are going to fight. Something like that, but I'm not sure how many servers are willing to co-operate.

Have you seen War of the Servers machinima? It's quite an awesome machinima in Garrysmod where immature noobs destroy all the servers and the "normal" users try to fight back. It's very well made. You can search it up on *******.
Of course i've seen it.

We can make a player vs fatties video.
I'll think of something.

So you mean rival servers competing against each other? Not possible, without thousands of threads about how they are better than the other going around and lousy tricks like impersonating and making fake accounts going around.