[FilterScript] 10 Code system for trucking gamemodes.

As guy said below, its not useful. Gone

What this for?

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

Created this in the past for my own trucking gamemode, not for sharing it in here, but it was not useful, because the "%s", witch is the player name, has another color. The one you made there is white, so it doesen't look good with the chat. It's easy, since they are only 10 commands and you've just used the "%s" for name, so, "GetPlayerName(playerid, PlayerName, sizeof(PlayerName);" it's not a hard function to be done. These are copied from a server called "CVT", not showing full name for advertising reasons, I found it out from the first codes (/7 and /8 for afk and back).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private200
View Post
Created this in the past for my own trucking gamemode, not for sharing it in here, but it was not useful, because the "%s", witch is the player name, has another color. The one you made there is white, so it doesen't look good with the chat. It's easy, since they are only 10 commands and you've just used the "%s" for name, so, "GetPlayerName(playerid, PlayerName, sizeof(PlayerName);" it's not a hard function to be done. These are copied from a server called "CVT", not showing full name for advertising reasons, I found it out from the first codes (/7 and /8 for afk and back).
Just look at this

http://www.cbradio.org.uk/cb10codes.htm

I've played on the server you mentioned before, however. A couple of the codes were made for fun /100 and /200. Anybody can change the color of the message send, i chose white.