Debug Monitor

Hello, I've been wondering how can i make a Debug Monitor? Which telling me about Player's health & armor with a Textdraw, With the gun name and ammo amount of the gun (Like DayZ).

Also another question, How can i make a inventory system? that saves when i logout or pickup an item.

Thanks.

Did you ever tried a magic forum function, which is called "Search" ? If you didn't, then try it, trust me, You gonna receive THOUSANDS answers for your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you ever tried a magic forum function, which is called "Search" ? If you didn't, then try it, trust me, You gonna receive THOUSANDS answers for your question.
I've tried it already actually, And got nothing.

*Bump, Anyone? :/

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=117851

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReVo_
Посмотреть сообщение
That's just a textdraw maker, I need a textdraw maker which can debug the health..

Textdraw maker helps you to create the outline of your debug monitor.

Textdraw is just a string/picture shown on the screen (which is actually just a string), so you can't select what you want and directly show it on the screen. If you need to eat something, it still has to be cooked/prepared, right?

What you have to do is to use GetPlayerHealth, GetPlayerArmour, etc. to get player's information, and then use "format" to change the float values into a string with labels like Health:100.0.

Finally Use TextDrawSetString and TextDrawShowForPlayer, and that's it. If you don't know how to use these functions, simply check the SA-MP wiki or ****** them.

Please do not make a samp dayz copy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaerie
Посмотреть сообщение
I've tried it already actually, And got nothing.
Inventory system (Save & Load support)

Debug player health, armour, weapon, ammo is too easy to search for it. Just create a textdraw and update it, when you need or every one second.

However, try that link.. unbelievable!
Whoa! How it's even possible, first match!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
Посмотреть сообщение
Inventory system (Save & Load support)

Debug player health, armour, weapon, ammo is too easy to search for it. Just create a textdraw and update it, when you need or every one second.

However, try that link.. unbelievable!
Whoa! How it's even possible, first match!
You're being so rude? Anyways thanks, I've tried to ****** the debug monitor but forgot the inventory system xD