Need help with server cmds

Well pretty much I have added a lot of stuff lately, but none to the actual gamemode pwn file. Only things like basic filterscripts and stuff. It had just stopped working when I added in a admin system rendering the other one useless. So I took out the new admin system I had just added to get the old one back, and bam, none of the commands work anymore. Such as /b /gotoid /n /aduty and other stuff like that. So it pretty much disabled all of my normal player commands and admins. By the way when I do like for example when I type the command /b it says: "USAGE: [TEXT]" It says that for all the commands saying the correct USAGE even though I am typing each command exactly how it is supposed to be used. Please help and thanks for reading.

Post /b here.

By the way everytime I do a command that won't work it says in the server cmd prompt: sscanf error: system not initialized.

Make sure your filterscripts are properly defined as so, plus make sure they are in server.cfg and that all the #include patterns are in the filterscript.

That wasn't it at all but thank you, I fixed it anyway.