What was the first server you played?

I wanna get known to you guys, so what was the first server you played? Mine is United Island Free Roam AKA UIF. At first I didn't know what to do, nor how do I chat with others.. But then, I suddenly pressed F1 or something that made the help box popup

What's yours?

Awesome Stuntages... sadly it is gone now

I don't even remember... it was some kind of TDM server, I spawned at the naval base in San Fierro and got in a helicopter, I think I had a Da Nang Boyz skin. I was just so happy to finally get SAMP working... I had the game for a month already and I only bought it for SAMP but I got too stuck into the singleplayer which I'd never done before.

The same answer I gave in the other threads that asked the exact same question, which you will find by searching

I didn't know what to do, 5 minutes after I first installed SA-MP, so I played those 1000 player-based Russian servers. Boy, I was sooooo x5 dumb. I started cursing people after I typed something and clicked something in that server, then I got banned for "being a English"

There have been many of these threads, Circle Jerk Australia was mine back in the days

I guess it was this russian server with 100s of players on, and I had a laptop so bad it couldn't load the roads properly, and I was like: "HEY EVERYONE HOW TO PLAYZZ HERE??" and they were like: "%+125(*%!@(%@*!:"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzines4SAMP
View Post
I didn't know what to do, 5 minutes after I first installed SA-MP, so I played those 1000 player-based Russian servers. Boy, I was sooooo x5 dumb. I started cursing people after I typed something and clicked something in that server, then I got banned for "being a English"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat_Pawar
View Post
I guess it was this russian server with 100s of players on, and I had a laptop so bad it couldn't load the roads properly, and I was like: "HEY EVERYONE HOW TO PLAYZZ HERE??" and they were like: "%+125(*%!@(%@*!:"
Lol'ed at these, I was like this when I joined some russian servers as well xD

I am russian, but I hate that russian servers. Mainly because they are started by some n00b kids, who even do not know how to write neither in russian, nor in english, XD My first server was UIF too.

Project Reality Roleplay. It's been four years since I last played on it.

Mine was UKRP unfortunately it has now closed however best 4 months ever..

Argonath RPG. Still playing it though.

Project Reality, I still remember the .co.cc domain name LOL

SACnR

Crazybobs cops and robbers.

And i tried to enter roleplay servers but never passed the tests.
But that was 4 years ago.

Project LA or P:LA someone broke into my acc and hacked and i got fake.banned. -.-

http://www.cod5samp.com/

Project Apocalypse Roleplay

Same as Josh, Project Apocalypse, I remember when they had 2 servers open with the same gamemode but a different language.

Godfather RP