RavensRP Roleplay Crash Bug

Hey Peeps,

has anyone worked out yet what this stupid crash bug is? I get to 30-40 players online, and server goes boom.

(Game mode just stops), no errors.

It's starting to get on my nerves now.

Maybe it's due to the fact that the script is a horrible edit of the GodFather mode and people STILL use it like there's nothing wrong with it..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe it's due to the fact that the script is a horrible edit of the GodFather mode and people STILL use it like there's nothing wrong with it..?
Yep, I've being hunting it for months, and server still crashes when it reaches 40 users or so.

It's a junk script, 80,000 lines in a single gamemode talk about bad coding practice this should be all in includes it's no wonder it crashes. I would just make my own server from scratch if you had done that the months you've been hunting a single bug would have produced much better productivity.

Maybe get Crash Detect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
It's a junk script, 80,000 lines in a single gamemode talk about bad coding practice this should be all in includes it's no wonder it crashes. I would just make my own server from scratch if you had done that the months you've been hunting a single bug would have produced much better productivity.
Oh that sounds awful, 80,000 lines for one bug?

There is a lot more than just one bug, specifically he's looking for a bug causing crashes which could be more than one bug.

80,000 lines for one bug lol i would just make a script from scratch then looking around, just for a bug i never liked the script

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves
Посмотреть сообщение
80,000 lines for one bug lol i would just make a script from scratch then looking around, just for a bug i never liked the script
I'm deciding on just re-vamping the entire script. Can anyone give me a link to request a scripter, that knows what they're doing, with zcmd+sscanf+mysql saving system, etc. Or a link we're I can request help?

Why not write one your own? There are PLENTY of good starter-scripts out there with all of the systems you've mentioned. I D/Led Raven's last night and literally laughed my ass off at the code.