Server Closed Connection - 1 Server

I did some research and I found nothing relating to my problem, anyways as of late, after playing for about 5-10 mins on CrazyBobs CnR server, it will just say "Server closed connection". I thought it would be on every server but it only happens on that server, I've tried on about 6 others and it's fine. I don't know how to fix it there isn't much info I can give other than it, it's really bizarre.

reinstall gta , or samp

You were probably banned by an RCON admin.

@FaceTutorialz Sigh... read my post again.

@DaTa, I don't know how that could help.

I'm not sure, but it could be that crazy bob's hasn't updated there kick system for 0.3x and it just doesn't display the SendClientMessage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtking616
Посмотреть сообщение
I did some research and I found nothing relating to my problem, anyways as of late, after playing for about 5-10 mins on CrazyBobs CnR server, it will just say "Server closed connection". I thought it would be on every server but it only happens on that server, I've tried on about 6 others and it's fine. I don't know how to fix it there isn't much info I can give other than it, it's really bizarre.
I think it related to your internet connection..Sometimes the hosting place is too far that your connection could not connect..If you're using broadband,that might be your broadband is too hot.

EDIT:Check the version of the server,If it said 0.3x then you need to install to the newest version.

Probably a ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock22
Посмотреть сообщение
Probably a ban.
People like you need to reread the god damn OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force
Посмотреть сообщение
I think it related to your internet connection..Sometimes the hosting place is too far that your connection could not connect..If you're using broadband,that might be your broadband is too hot.

EDIT:Check the version of the server,If it said 0.3x then you need to install to the newest version.
I doubt it could be that the hosting place is too far, my ping is in the 80's, and I currently have 0.3x, if I didn't I wouldn't be able to connect anyways.

Might be something to do with your IP/range being banned from a previous player.