Message to Admins read fast

Okey i had anouther account called MrDavidson... i made a video and then a guy i know called Vin Diesel commented on it then i joked with him and i said shut up xD or i will ddos you again .For fun. Then i tryed to log on and my account was banned forever please unban it..

Umm.. If you were banned forever before here, you should be still banned now, but why aren't you? You know, they will also ban this account, since you somehow came back, but good luck with appealing for un-banning your account

Ban evading is the last thing you wanna do..

i know i got banned but when it was a joke they need to respect it and when i didnt do anything bad with this account then they dont have a reasone to ban this account.. becuase that would be kinda stupid for the admins to do that.. but thanks for the reply [/U]

They're not just admins, they're Administrators here, and Beta-testers over-all

You DO NOT EVER joke about DDoS or DoS.

You deserve your ban.

i know that i shall never ever joke abouth DDOS or DoS.. i did learn my leason.. but i dont think i shall perm banned for that

As JanZ pal said,the last thing you could want to do is ban evade,contact the admins for better and mutual understanding...

I'm sure they're mature and reasonable to understand your arguments.

I dont think making this topic is going to help..

Thats what happens to scriptkiddies.
You deserve the ban, and the ban that will follow for ban evading.

BANHAMMER!