[DM]Who invented 2-2/Where it's invented?

I'm doing some research on the origin of the sawn-off 2-2 (aka 2-shot, etc.).

One of an elder player from my friend's community wrote something about his experiences some time ago. He learned 2-2 from a friend of his, but he isn't sure whether the friend invented this, or learnt this from any other places. I'm pretty interested to this and I'd like to find it out.

I know the whole GTA3 series has the design/bug that ammos are automatically reloaded when you change weapon, so I guess it can be traced back to GTA3(LC), but I'm not sure. If anyone know this, please tell me.

I invented it. Close topic please.

There's no real inventor. It's something a lot of people can "invent". The fact that this is possible, was probably already discovered within a few days after GTA SA's release on the PS2, back in 2004.

Well, I'd think that someone just found it...

And, yeah what Bassiiie Said!
People, spend there boring lives tryn'a find bugs and expose them...

But, this is a pretty interesting topic, which may stir up some cool comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
There's no real inventor. It's something a lot of people can "invent". The fact that this is possible, was probably already discovered within a few days after GTA SA's release on the PS2, back in 2004.
I guess so, but sometimes people may not make use of something discovered. They may know the reload problem, but they don't know how to make use of that in a DM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedarr
Посмотреть сообщение
I invented it. Close topic please.
I'm pretty serious for this, so I hope you don't reply such comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
Посмотреть сообщение
I guess so, but sometimes people may not make use of something discovered. They may know the reload problem, but they don't know how to make use of that in a DM.
Yeah, but still... It's like asking "who discovered the body bags easter egg in the Desert?" or "who discovered you could shoot at people while standing on top of a plane?". :P Everyone could have found it. These are things that you can't keep record on, especially on the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, but still... It's like asking "who discovered the body bags easter egg in the Desert?" or "who discovered you could shoot at people while standing on top of a plane?". :P Everyone could have found it. These are things that you can't keep record on, especially on the internet.
Yes, Basssiiie is right. You can't research it in that way. 70 people will probably claim to you that they invented it. You could say that it was a simple error made by The developers of GTA SA.

Also, what exactly is your research for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy smyth
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, Basssiiie is right. You can't research it in that way. 70 people will probably claim to you that they invented it. You could say that it was a simple error made by The developers of GTA SA.

Also, what exactly is your research for?
Then the conclusion is that it isn't invented/founded by a specific player. From what I've found, 2-2 can be seen in ******* in about 2008-2009. That may be the time for it to be more popular.
I'm researching for this to understand some history of the servers using Traditional Chinese. Now such servers with a longer history are all closed, only remaining those that will close after a week or two. I'm pretty interested to this, so I started researching.

I am also pretty positive that the 2shot glitch has been found out by many players, and they tell their friends and they tell theirs and so on...

I didn't look it up from the internet, i had used the glitch of reloading by switching weapons for a long time already, so i tried it on the sawn off and it worked.

Note that i am not claiming that i found it, no. I started SA:MP in 2009 and as you said, there are videos from 2008 with the 2shot in them.