Hello

I'm thinking of starting another SA-MP community made from SCRATCH with multiple gamemode choices.

I was wondering for the Roleplay gamemode choice a location, I have a idea of a place but want to know what YOU all think.

Start off small. People do not like running around in huge cities without anyone.

(Example: Start off with a town like Dillimore, its small and has a good amount of houses, building, etc. Then when you get a decent player base, you can expand your gamemode to blueberry, maybe even los santos.

Start off with Los Santos and expand to Dillimore then to Red County -- keep it like that for a while and then introduce San Fierro and keep Las Venturas till the end.

But I can tell you that all you need is Los Santos no matter what the playerbase is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skavanovski
Посмотреть сообщение
Start off with Los Santos and expand to Dillimore then to Red County -- keep it like that for a while and then introduce San Fierro and keep Las Venturas till the end.

But I can tell you that all you need is Los Santos no matter what the playerbase is.
True, It depends, if the server is a county-based. You can try Fort Carson or Red county. For city-wides, use Los santos, It's popular among of all. And most servers use that location.

Thanks. I'll try RedCounty & Blueberry due to playerbase and slowly expand.

Any ideas of features to be added to the script?

Unique Stuff, However some ideas that are well scripted and just a nice feeling script? As you know some are really ... bad.. and look like not much time has gone into them, However there are a few that the scripters have put the time in and just made them look like that.. So just ideas maybe like speedcameras and some other stuff, but make sure it is unique and looks professional..

Trying to map a custom FD and PD HQ.

Los Santos seems to be the perfect choice.

A neighbourhood in Las Venturas would be interesting. Los Santos has been done over and over, and San Fierro seems a little boring too.

San Fierro seems a little boring, because it is too big.