Dayz How bad it can be!!

Not sure if your guys seen FRANKIEonPC but he made a lot of EP videos and seen this Ep video today much hackers now days here is the video let me know if you do play dayz and know FRANKIEonPC, Thanks guys

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvAc838D7bo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvAc838D7bo[/ame]

Hackers are everywhere but this is something they are hoping to fix, or at least decrease in the standalone. I only use Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead for Wasteland now, DayZ has too many hackers.

dayum, what server/mod is that?(and no I don'T mean Dayz, I mean that modifications of dayz there)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
Посмотреть сообщение
dayum, what server/mod is that?(and no I don'T mean Dayz, I mean that modifications of dayz there)
you mean the server i wont even no cos he did put a ip up off it then there was many hackers that joined and destroyed the server, so i have no idea. when days standalone comes out no more hackers cos its on the server side and not the clients etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves
Посмотреть сообщение
when days standalone comes out no more hackers cos its on the server side and not the clients etc.
I know that, I don't care about the hackers that much.
Sooner or later you'd die anyways XD

Would love to play on that server... it looks hell a awesome.

if i find, it i will inbox you it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves
Посмотреть сообщение
if i find, it i will inbox you it.
k, thx.

Hackers suck sometimes. :/

Been playing all sorts of servers this past week, haven't came across a single hacker.

*FRANKIEhacksonPCin1080p. There is no way he finds all the stuff that he gets. He always has a DMR/M107 and a few helicopters each episode. If you want a real DayZ player search DevilDogGamer, no scripted bullshit.

OT: DayZ was full of hackers 6 months ago, its been updated now you'll be lucky to find any.