TextDrawDestroy missing?

Recently I changed some things about how my plugin uses the SA-MP native functions, I added some more messaging for when things go wrong as well.
After doing this I noticed it was unable to find the native TextDrawDestroy so I recompiled the AMX before making sure it was used atleast once there, then checked the spelling of it several times where the amx_FindNative was used but it keeps being unable to find it.
I'm starting to think there is something wrong with this function that is out of my grasp and I was wanting to ask if someone else here could help me verify this.

I'm using version 0.3x of the server.

To reproduce it use amx_FindNative with "TextDrawDestroy" and make sure your server is using an AMX that has that function in it somewhere.
For me it keeps setting the function address to 2147483647 (0x7FFFFFFF) which indicates that the function does not exist.

My system works fine with all the other native functions I'm trying to map (another 119 of them).

My plugin does not use this function very often, only when the server shuts down so it may have been doing this for a long time before I noticed it now after adding the messaging.

Edit: I think I've found a problem with my system that may have caused this.
It has to do with timing when trying to get the function address I guess.
I'll update this once I find more.

Edit: Problem was caused by trying to get the address of that function after the AMX was destroyed on server shutdown.
My bad!
This thread can be deleted, locked or whatever.