Rank Names

Hey, I'm currently developing the factions part of a script i'm making and have encountered a problem. First of all i'm loading the rank names from the MySQL table and they're loading fine, then I have a variable for every player's faction rank which is an integer, I've also made a stock function to convert it form an integer to a string but it doesn't actually work, i've got a command which is /showbadge to show a players faction badge to another player.

Код:
/* COMMANDS */
CMD:showbadge(playerid, params[]) {
	new tarID, String[256];
	if(sscanf(params, "i", tarID)) SendUsageMessage(playerid, "/showbadge [targetid]");
	if(!IsPlayerConnected(tarID)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Target isn't connected.");
	else {
	    format(String, sizeof String, "[%s - %s]", GetName(playerid), FactionInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pFaction]][fName]);
	    SendClientMessage(tarID, COLOR_YELLOW, String);
	    format(String, sizeof String, "Rank: %s(%d)", GetRankName(playerid), PlayerInfo[playerid][pFacRank]);
	    SendClientMessage(tarID, COLOR_YELLOW, String);
	}
	return 1;
}

/* Get Rank Names */
stock GetRankName(playerid) {
	new String[128];
	switch(PlayerInfo[playerid][pFacRank]) {
	    case 0: format(String, sizeof String, "N/A");
		case 1: format(String, sizeof String, "%s", FactionInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pFaction]][fRank1]);
		case 2: format(String, sizeof String, "%s", FactionInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pFaction]][fRank2]);
		case 3: format(String, sizeof String, "%s", FactionInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pFaction]][fRank3]);
		case 4: format(String, sizeof String, "%s", FactionInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pFaction]][fRank4]);
		case 5: format(String, sizeof String, "%s", FactionInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pFaction]][fRank5]);
		case 6: format(String, sizeof String, "%s", FactionInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pFaction]][fRank6]);
		case 7: format(String, sizeof String, "%s", FactionInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pFaction]][fRank7]);
		case 8: format(String, sizeof String, "%s", FactionInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pFaction]][fRank8]);
		case 9: format(String, sizeof String, "%s", FactionInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pFaction]][fRank9]);
		case 10: format(String, sizeof String, "%s", FactionInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pFaction]][fRank10]);
	}
	return String;
}
As you can see, i've got the stock to convert it but nothing actually shows when I type the command which is odd.

Does FactionInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pFaction]][fRank1] hold any value?

Yes, i'm loading it from the MySQL database and setting the variable to whatever is on the database.

Right, but have you made sure that data actually exists in the variable (i.e. using the printf function)?

Either way, try replacing return String; with return "Hello."; and see if it shows "Hello." in the /showbadge command.

Yep, i've used that method, I also have set my rank to 0 to see whether it shows my rank as "N/A" and it does.

Hey, I could still use a little help with this!

Well first off this sscanf(params, "i", tarID) should be sscanf(params, "u", tarID).

Second did you printf(); one of the values like FactionInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pFaction]][fRank1] and is it working?

No, it shouldn't be "u", it can be "i" cause i'm only using the ID of the player..

And yes I did.

Each faction has 10 ranks?

Yep.