Streaming objects issue

I use streamer plugin in my samp-minecraft gm. It helps to stream many objects. But now to blocks amount reached 5000 blocks and I noticed such issue. The objects now stream on very short distance. For ex, you may be at a big house built there, and you can not see the wall at the other side of it, though the house consists less than 1000 objects. So I am asking, wether there is any way to configure the streamer, so it could stream the blocks more normally.

I believe the maximum amount of visible objects on a player's screen is 500. So, that could be the issue you're having.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I believe the maximum amount of visible objects on a player's screen is 500. So, that could be the issue you're having.
No, I had set it to 900

Who knows the solution?

I think it is for the draw distance.

Well the limit of player objects (wich is what a streamers use) visible per player is 1000, you could set it to that but you may experience client crashing with all the different textures and blocks. And draw distance isn't going to help since the streamer is hitting the limit that you set at 900 and just streams in the closest 900.