What 0.3 was the best and you liked the most?

I want to ask since I've been playing all the 0.3 versions, and now with the final release, 0.3x, the 0.3 series is going to end (and probablly start 0.4) .. so what version of 0.3 you liked the most? Wich one you think it was the most inovative and had the most updates?

I personally think 0.3c was the best 0.3 version since it implemented new objects .

I joined sa-mp late 0.3b and to be honest the best thing I liked was the 0.3c objects

When 0.3c came out, people were so excited about the license plates and the holding objects, and so was I.

0.3d was also my favorite version, I still remember the day (Sept. 12, 2011) that I kept refreshing the forum homepage to wait for the 0.3d RC1 thread to be created. There were 30 replies in less than 10 minutes. :P

I also liked 0.3e because of the new cuffing features and the edit object interface. So I like both versions

0.3c was the best when the new objects came out ^_^

0.3c was great, so as 0.3e

0.3e

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Boy
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry guys im going to have to say for me it was 0.3x and 0.3e.

0.3x reason for this is due to the Hackers when we was on 0.3e or others it was badly badly spammed full of So beit hacking Rcon Hacking blah blah that stuff i really do like the 0.3x with the release stuff clickable textdraw is what i like about the thingy cars + skins + weapons it is helpful for everyone Thanks to SA-MP Team No more hackers for a bit now i guess forever no more hacking!

0.3x as it includes all the previous versions (and increased object draw distance FTW).

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Boy
Посмотреть сообщение
I agree, though SAMP as a whole since 0.3 started, has changed the possibilities of server development gradually and gradually. It's always great to see the limits stretched each year.

Well done Kalcor, The Beta Testers and others that have improved SAMP with their contributions such as plugins/gamemodes/tutorials/includes and everything elsw to make SAMP more interesting for everyone else!