Apps using Metro UI

Hi, guys

I found this website, called metroui.com. It basically provides all the toolbox for creating apps from the Metro UI designs. Here goes a quote of what it is, by the devs.

Quote:

DotNetBar Suite for Windows Forms is toolbox of 78 stunning components for creating professional user interface with ease using Visual Studio 2005 through 2012. For over 10 years DotNetBar is helping developers like you create sleek professional Windows Forms (WinForms) user interfaces with unparalleled ease.

The original link is - http://www.devcomponents.com/dotnetbar/

I fell like, in love with this. I don't know coding applications but, to all coders here, if you can make up a program, any type, using this interface, it'll be really awesome, because it will be a new app design around the forums

*I'm posting this, because I want someone over here to create apps like the Metro UI design xD, just showing that we can also make apps with the Metro design, it will look cooler

Well it's called Modern UI now. Just putting that out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Fear
Посмотреть сообщение
Well it's called Modern UI now. Just putting that out there.
First it was Metro UI, But that name was already copyrighted, So they changed it too Modern UI

@Ontopic:
Cool man, Gonna check it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforcez
Посмотреть сообщение
First it was Metro UI, But that name was already copyrighted, So they changed it too Modern UI

@Ontopic:
Cool man, Gonna check it out
You're right. I heard about that too

Would be really nice if someone developed a app using this design in the SA-MP forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikken
Посмотреть сообщение
Would be really nice if someone developed a app using this design in the SA-MP forums
I'm looking into making some-kind of releative app to SA-MP On Windows 8 / Windows Phone. But i need ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Fear
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm looking into making some-kind of releative app to SA-MP On Windows 8 / Windows Phone. But i need ideas.
Scripting resources, like colour hexes, this and that which is needed while sscripting SA-MP