Make an object fixed

I found the object that i needed, but i found one confusing thing. If you touch this object, it falls on the ground and players can move it. This object i speak about is 2937 Is there any way to make it fixed? Thanks in advance

The only trick I can think of is attaching it to another object (for example 19300).

Quote:
Originally Posted by YJIET
Посмотреть сообщение
The only trick I can think of is attaching it to another object (for example 19300).
hmm, its impossible with streamer

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/AttachObjectToObject

It shouldn't fall cuz its attachto anotherobject ... make sure the other object is small so it isn't noticable...
attach this object to another object not another object to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glad2BeHere
Посмотреть сообщение
It won't work with streamer's dynamic objects, because objects created by streamer are player objects. You can see it on that page that you sent me.

ik but its still okay 2 use createobject(); for certain things....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glad2BeHere
Посмотреть сообщение
ik but its still okay 2 use createobject(); for certain things....
in my case its not advisable xD. Im making minecraft gm, where players can make as many objects as they can, so it might be too many not streamed objects

what is the purpose of object id 2937(bridge or something )

Other than putting an invisible object (with collisions) below the object in question, or attaching it to one like previously mentioned, there is no way to do it without creating/editing objects. I guess the object has a flag to make it be affected by gravity (just a guess).