How to insert [MAPS]

Its a very defined question as i was asking everybody i know and they said blablabla so can u DEFINE me everything & anything HOW TO ADD [MAP] IN MY Server , Please if u can , Take pics & show me how to ? And please don't post videos because ******* is blocked in Pakistan !
Looking for further replies , Remember +1 Rep will be given !

I understand as I'm from Pakistan too.

ON TOPIC
Do you want to add map so they are always there, or, do you want them to load on certain rounds.
Tell me what kind of game-mode do you have.

Make a map with any Map Maker/ Editor.

Copy the object lines that you have created there.

Use this website. http://convertffs.com/ to covert your object lines for your script.

If you want them to be permanently on your server, then paste those lines in your script and compile it.

OR

If you want them to load on certain rounds, then make a new pawn, and paste them there. And save it in your Filterscripts.

Then load that filterscript on the certain rounds.

1. We dont require your Rep+. As well as nor you can give any. You got 0 Reputation actually.
2. We do not help people because of these silly rep points. We are not kids here.
3. Copy all the codes of CreateObect or CreateDynamicObject. And paste all the codes under OnGameModeInIt and compile again. Youre done.

1. go to convertffs.com
2. upload your .map file there
3. you will get to choose the output mode
4. when you chooose the output mode you will get the codes all that start with CreateObject or something similar depending on your output type (for anyhing else other then CreateObject you will need the inc/plugin for it)
5. Copy the codes you got into OnGameModeInit()
6. Re-Compile
7. Done