Error; Streamer by Incognito.

Hey, i have the streamer .DLL version: 2.6.1.0, by Incognito.
i have the streamer.inc(by Incognito): http://pastebin.com/ySsM6qvd
And when i run the server is show me that:
PHP код:
[06:26:20] *** Streamer PluginWarningObsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RegisterInterface" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[
06:26:20] *** Streamer PluginWarningObsolete or invalid native "Streamer_AddPlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[
06:26:20] *** Streamer PluginWarningObsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RemovePlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[
06:26:20] *** Streamer PluginWarningObsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyPickup" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[
06:26:20] *** Streamer PluginWarningObsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyCheckpoint" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[
06:26:20] *** Streamer PluginWarning: Include file version (unknown versiondoes not match plugin version (0x26105) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file

The messages tell you exactly what you need to do, and yet this thread is here. Read the first comment line of that script you posted. For your convenience:

Код:
    SA-MP Streamer Plugin v2.3.8
Oops!

Get the new streamer plugin/include and recompile your gamemode script

Who can give me "SA-MP Streamer Plugin v2.3.8" by Incognito.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUYA
Посмотреть сообщение
Who can give me "SA-MP Streamer Plugin v2.3.8" by Incognito.
Please some-one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUYA
Посмотреть сообщение
Please some-one?
Go to the streamer release thread and download it.

I Dont find the link. i use search.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865

Next time, don't use only the forum search (it kinda failes sometimes), but also use ******..