SSA-MP Map Construction to IPL (singleplayer)

Hi !
I really need your help people, i cant find any good map creator, in MEd i cant really rotaty my object -.-
I mean rotate it up/down so when it is like this __ after rotating it will be like this / so i can make a jump or something, without using a ramp.In MEd i can do this only when its in default rotation, just after spawning the object.But when i move it to the left/right it doesnt really rotate up/down anymore.Maybe ill make a video to show you what do i mean.
I downloaded SA-MP Map Construction, and it works great ! i can do everything very smoothly etc.However now comes next problem, i cant save it to IPL.I tried converting the pawn code to ipl using that delux converter, but it doesnt rotate my objects in game they appear with default rotation, and not the one i made in SA-MP Map Construction.

Use MTA.

I tried, it saves my map file with .map extension, when i converted it, it was crashing my game.

After you convert it into CreateObject, put it under OnGameModeInit. If the codes are big, get a object streamer, and use CreateDynamicObject.

To make an IPL, first of all make the map in MTA.
After that, use delux host to convert it to IPL. As far as i remember, they can do it.

Please Bikken, learn to read.I want to get this map in SinglePlayer, not SA-MP
And delux converter can convert it, but also...no rotation