[GameMode] KDST Role Play

KDST Role Play Old GameMode

I had lots of fun coding and playing this amazing script, but my players decided that I should move to LS, so i did and I am not using this script anymore,
that's why I'm releasing it. This script has unique features and is an Underworld Role Play edit wich is a GF edit, so if you do not like it, fuck off my topic because I spent more than 5 months adding the features that it now has, and the script is not finished, I stopped working on it so I'm releasing it as is and I will not help if you find any bugs.

Here are some of the features:

Factions and Gangs:

LVPD
FBI
National Guard
Fire/Ambulance department
Mafia
Rockstars
Grovesters
Hitman
Ballas
Taxi Cab

SIZE="4"]
Jobs:
[/SIZE]
Detective"
Lawyer
Whore
Drugs Dealer
Car Jacker
Car Mechanic
Bodyguard
Arms Dealer
Car Dealer
Boxer
Bus/Taxi Driver
Trucker
Street Sweeper
Plane Pilot
Thief/Rapist 50% done
LS Bay Guard Not Yet done

...And much more features like fireworks and some new commands never seen on other server snot listed here.

As you can see I dint have time to do some jobs because I did all of this on my free time. The script is based in LV and has some bugs.

Almost every Job, Gang and faction has an HQ if you ant to know some locations, just PM me or Reply on this topic, some are very well hidden.

please don't remove the credits on the objects, I did some HQ's and others HQ's were made by others so i give credit to them.

if you use this script please PM me with the IP of your server.

Here are the download links, and thanks for using my gamemode it everybody, this is my first release, some links will be added.
MediaFire Link

NEW!
Updated to 0.3 R4 by Jamixd1

4 Shared link http://www.4shared.com/file/18758160...RPRELEASE.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
You will also need MidoStream to Stream the 300+ objects, link here:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=62450.0

Thanks for reading everybody.
And please use the PAWNO includes, included in the package.

Please +rep

Well , I've seen the Gm , I liked it , its was a good script , but ...are u sure u made the code ?
Cuz I'm not....

Regards.

i did not code it my self some friends helped me out with it

another amazing godfather edit, keep it up bro!

Thanks

Which plugins is needed? Can't start the server..

Maybe its the samp version you got This script is not updated to 0.3x

Nice!! +rep

Thanks Alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamixd1
Посмотреть сообщение
if you do not like it, fuck off my topic because I spent more than 5 months adding the features
Haha!! Are you kidding?

Nice +REP

Looool haha i did not really spend 5 months but i did spend about 1 and a half months fixing that shit

+rep

Thanks

Nicee

Nice!! І

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamixd1
Посмотреть сообщение
Looool haha i did not really spend 5 months but i did spend about 1 and a half months fixing that shit
Here's a tip, that stink attitude of yours your displaying in this thread makes you look childish, immature, lack of respect, etc