Strangest bug ever!!

Hi, dont know if im posting in the right section now but i just want to know if anyone else have ever had the same bug as i just had? EVERY step i take i dont hear my self walking, i hear a combination between a mouse that say "pip" a girl voice that say "AAH" and like if bones are breaking.. I am compleatly serious about this. Pleas tell me if anyone else have had this and if yes, how to fix it? it was funny at first but now its annoying

I don't have this, however do you have any sound mods installed on your game that could be causing this strange bug? Sometimes the sounds call all sorta screw up and then sounds funny.

No i dont have any mods, I was punching a friend and then when i walked away they started

Most likely a mod, not a gta-based bug.

what an strage bug. Someone has to fix him11

It's a GTA bug. The sounds become high-pitched and often the wrong sounds. Happened about 5 times in my SA-MP lifetime (very rare).

So it will go off by itself?

Happened to me once, Fixed it by re-installing gta cuz i had mods .. It was funny though, like a baby screaming when i hit the gas pedal haha

I have this one time when my sound driver crash ( broke by it self ), i reinstall my sound card driver and sounds get back to normal. May be you shod try this to.