mysql error need a hand

Hoping for some help

PHP код:
[18:49:01] >> mysql_store_resultConnection handle)
[
18:49:01CMySQLHandler::StoreResult() - Result was stored.
[
18:49:01] >> mysql_num_rowsConnection handle)
[
18:49:01CMySQLHandler::NumRows() - Returned 0 row(s)
[
18:49:01] >> mysql_free_resultConnection handle)
[
18:49:01CMySQLHandler::FreeResult() - Result was successfully free'd.
[18:49:01]  
[18:49:01] ---------------------------
[18:49:01] MySQL Debugging activated (03/11/13)
[18:49:01] ---------------------------
[18:49:01]  
[18:49:04] >> mysql_real_escape_string( Connection handle: 1 )
[18:49:04] CMySQLHandler::EscapeString(*******); - Escaped 7 characters to *******.
[18:49:04] >> mysql_query( Connection handle: 1 )
[18:49:04] CMySQLHandler::Query(INSERT INTO playerdata (user, password, score, admin, money, level, vip, kma, rank, kills, deaths, muted, jailed, frozen, mutedtimes, jailedtimes, frozentimes, banned, bannedby, logins, posx, posy, posz, posa, IP) VALUES('
****************', SHA1('*******'), 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 'Not Banned', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, '66.131.***.***') - An error has occured. (Error ID: 1064, You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1) 
ERROR: An error has occured. (Error ID: 1064, You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1)

help.. anyone?

Something is wrong typed with the MySQL code, check that all strings have ' ' or " ".
Do you got all the tables and are you connected to your MySQL Server?

can you show us your code? as i can see you have Not Banned which have space and MySQL Database doesn't allow space.but im not sure if im right

try changing on your MySQL database and things uses

pawn Код:
Not Banned
TO
pawn Код:
Not_Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pds2012
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
Not Banned
TO
pawn Код:
Not_Banned
That's allowed, it would be bad if it didn't allow that. If you wanted to store a string of words you need spaces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranama
Посмотреть сообщение
Something is wrong typed with the MySQL code, check that all strings have ' ' or " ".
Do you got all the tables and are you connected to your MySQL Server?
Yeah I am. Used a mysql base and I added 1 row to an existing table which is "admin" and as you can see it's formatted properly. It was working even after that, I verified all of the tables the strings and the sizes. I have no clue to which why it could be doing that, I'm taking a look at the " and ' now if i find any of them missing ill respond to see if that works.

Turns out it was because I had an Underscore in my name and I forgot to add my remove underscore function.

SORRY for the double post.