[Include] rInfoBox - Cool looking textdraw Info boxes ! Show info to players in one line!

Very sexy i may use this one time when i work on a gm for a release

He he , thanks guys. And yes , I do know about that huge bug which could ruin things
I basically just wanted this to get off my hands , I fixed it up as I could and released it. Next version , I will get you the player text draws. And no, I did not use timers.

Nice one Rajat

Pretty nice stuff, I'd like to see a coordinate set. :/

Thanks! You want coordinates? Maybe like ipleomax,'s editor? Just drag and drop. I am on to it!

Updated to v0.2 with PlayerTextDraws, fixed a bug and added a bit of design. Check out the main topic for the download link (updated)

Still a small problem....

new PlayerText:Textdraw0;
new PlayerText:Textdraw1;
new PlayerText:Textdraw2;
new PlayerText:Textdraw3;
new PlayerText:Textdraw4;

Should be.....

new PlayerText:Textdraw0[MAX_PLAYERS];
new PlayerText:Textdraw1[MAX_PLAYERS];
new PlayerText:Textdraw2[MAX_PLAYERS];
new PlayerText:Textdraw3[MAX_PLAYERS];
new PlayerText:Textdraw4[MAX_PLAYERS];

Nope, not necessary. I could do
pawn Код:
new Text:some_TD[MAX_PLAYERS]
and show the textdraw to different players, or just use a player textdraw with no array, since player textdraws, well you get the point, don't ya?

When I create a global variable like this.
pawn Код:
new td = CreateTDboxForPlayer(playerid, "Help Box", COLOR_CYAN, "~w~1. Rules~n~2. Commands.");
My pawno crashes. Any idea as to why this is happening? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerxxll
Посмотреть сообщение
When I create a global variable like this.
pawn Код:
new td = CreateTDboxForPlayer(playerid, "Help Box", COLOR_CYAN, "~w~1. Rules~n~2. Commands.");
My pawno crashes. Any idea as to why this is happening? Thanks.
Sorry to be answering so late, but here it is. What you are doing is just like doing:
pawn Код:
new rand = random(sizeof(var));
under global scope. This will crash pawno. So try doing it under a callback or function or whatever, after globally declaring the variable.

Pretty nice, but would be better if there's coordinate setting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordz™
Посмотреть сообщение
Pretty nice, but would be better if there's coordinate setting.
Thank you, I did try that, but it just messes up the box thingy. If you need, it's quite editable in the include.

Would be nice if you would get rid of the show and hide functions, and instead make it something like this:

ShowInfoBox(playerid,const title[],const info[],time);

(also probably a ShowInfoBoxForAll)

This way the textdraw will be created, shown instantly, and a timer will be set to hide the textdraw after time has passed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FSaF]Jarno
Посмотреть сообщение
Would be nice if you would get rid of the show and hide functions, and instead make it something like this:

ShowInfoBox(playerid,const title[],const info[],time);

(also probably a ShowInfoBoxForAll)

This way the textdraw will be created, shown instantly, and a timer will be set to hide the textdraw after time has passed.
That was my first stock, but I later destroyed it because I wanted the coder to hand full freedom. For example, it's the trend nowadays to close textdraw boxes on (newkeys & KEY_FIRE) which wouldn't be possible if I did the above.
Also, you can surely do the showinfoboxforall thing easily !
pawn Код:
#define ShowInfoBoxForAll(%0) foreach(new i:Player) ShowInfoBoxToPlayer(i, %0);
Anyways, thanks for you response !

I did this example of yours
pawn Код:
CMD:help(playerid)
{
new Te = CreateTDboxForPlayer(playerid, "Help me!", -1, "~w~1. ~y~Buy potatoes~n~~w~2.~y~ Buy some ~r~crazy ~g~shit~n~~w~3.~y~ Some random option~n~4. Exit");
ShowTDboxToPlayer(playerid, Te);
return 1;
}
I join game and spawn I don't even type your command I be sent out of world boundaries because of your script -_-

Weird. Over 80 people have downloaded this, but they don't seem to face this issue. Are you sure it's not something in YOUR script?

Yeah I'm perfectly sure.
I love this include of yours and I really want to use it but now I can't argh!

Your signiture does not lead me anywere and I opened it -_- Is it a virus?

Thanks for appreciating it, but I frankly cannot help you any more! Since only you have this problem. Can I see the script you are running, in a PM? Also, my signature, well.. it's kind of a joke?

Na sorry I do not want to show my script.
Oh lol!