Where can i get mapped battlefield for desert

I have a call of duty server, and I'm looking for some "CreateDynamicObject" or "CreateObject" type objects ALL OVER the desert part of grand theft auto sanandreas. I need this badly, as it will really add to the call of duty feel. Like watchtowers and, big metalic fences around bases etc.

Thanks a lot! I've looked around and either sometimes found nothing, or something that i didn't like... so hopefully someone adds lots of objects that i prefer.

Thanks again!

CreateObject's what almost 100+ maps have, CreateDynamicObject is what's related with Incognito's streamer.

I don't get you. You need a CoD map all over the deserts of LV?

Yeah okay, I have <streamer> so i will accept CreateDynamicObject.

Yes, just a CoD map all over the country side of the desert, so not in the city at all. Just around fort carson, las penesadas, abandoned airport, area 51. etc.

Just those areas, not in the city or anything, just the left side (countryside) of the island. I have looked but found no maps that suited my taste, so can someone possibly pm me a list of objects in areas/bases such as area 51 and abandoned airport?

Thanks.

Why you dont use mta or some another map maker program?

I would but i'm not much of a mapper , lol. Just wondering if someone had maps that they want to send me.. if so, pm me.