Unban Cmd

Hello, i have an Ban Cmd and it works but now i will make an Unban Cmd is it possible with Y_INI? When yes can someone make me one? Here is the Ban Cmd:

Код:
CMD:ban(playerid,params[])
{
    if(pInfo[playerid][pLogged] == 1)
    {
    if(pInfo[playerid][pAdminLevel] >= 2)
    {
        if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
        {
			new targetid,reason[105],string[256];
			if(sscanf(params, "us[105]", targetid,reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,""chat" /ban [playerid] [reason]");
			if(!IsPlayerConnected(targetid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,""chat" Player is not online");

format(string, sizeof(string), ""chat""COL_LIGHTBLUE"%s %s has banned %s. [Reason: %s]",GetAdminName(playerid),PlayerName(playerid),PlayerName(targetid),reason);
			SendClientMessageToAll(-1,string);
            SendClientMessage(targetid,-1,""chat"""«| You're banned from Zombie Escape [ZE]! |»");
            SendClientMessage(targetid,-1,""chat"""«| You Want To Get Unbanned? Post An Unban-Appeal On Our Website: www.Zombie-Opr.tk |»");
            SendClientMessage(targetid,-1,""chat"""«| Press F8 To Take An Picture! |»");
            new busted[18];
            format(busted, sizeof(busted), "~r~BUSTED!");
            GameTextForPlayer(targetid, busted, 10000000, 3);

BanPlayer(targetid,reason,PlayerName(playerid));
	}
	}
	else {
		SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,""chat""COL_GRUEN" You have not the sufficient privileges to use this command.");
			}
	}
	else {
	    SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,""chat" You are not logged in!");
	    Kick(playerid);
	}
	return 1;
}

Can you show me your INI_ParseFile or whatever it is that you use to LOAD PLAYER DATA? I'd be more than happy to attempt one for you.