OnVehicleDeath - Getting vehicle killer

I have a kind of an issue here... I'm trying to get the vehicle killer - the problem is, the killer is always in a car. (Derby server) My question is: how to get that driver/killer who pushed/exploded someone in the water or someone in another vehicle ?

Using OnVehicleDeath don't work.

pawn Код:
#define Loop(%0,%1) for(new %0 = 0; %0 < %1; %0++)

public OnVehicleDeath(vehicleid, killerid)
{
    new string[128];
    if (killerid != GetVehicleDriver(vehicleid) && (GetVehicleDriver(vehicleid) != INVALID_PLAYER_ID || killerid != INVALID_PLAYER_ID))
    {
        format(string, sizeof(string), "[KILL] - %s was killed by %s.", PlayerName(GetVehicleDriver(vehicleid)), PlayerName(killerid));
        SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_RED,string);

}
    return 1;
}

stock GetVehicleDriver(vehicleid)
{
    new vehicleDriver = INVALID_PLAYER_ID;

Loop(i,MAX_PLAYERS)
    {
        if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
        {
            if(GetPlayerState(i) == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER)
            {
                if(GetPlayerVehicleID(i) == vehicleid) vehicleDriver = i; break;
            }
        }
    }
    return vehicleDriver;
}
99% i get this:
Quote:

[14:54:18] [KILL] - was killed by person1.

How can the driver be the killer anyway ?!

I've been waititing since 2007 for this to be supported by SA-MP. Perhaps in 0.4.

You could try code it with OnVehicleDamageStatusUpdate.

Like when a players vehicle gets damaged, store the closests players id, then on vehicle death the last id stored for who damaged that vehicle is declared the killer of the vehicle.

That is only called for visual damage. Players will only visually damage a vehicle if they crash in to them. It won't do anything for weapons.

It would actually be very possible to script this using keys, camera vectors and OPU or a timer, but not exactly straightforward or reliable.

There really is no way of knowing who destroyed a vehicle. You can make a (pretty accurate) guess though. For a dery server, try contstantly storing the last player to be closest to the player who died -- in 80% of the cases this player was the one that caused the explosion/push. When the player then dies, you can easily see who was the killer.

Native support would be nice though.

You could probably loop and see GetVehicleHealth repeatedly and subtract the health from the damage and if it's below 0 or 0, get the closest player nearby in a vehicle. It will be inaccurate, but, okie dokie ! (Use something like OnPlayerVehicleDamage)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
That is only called for visual damage. Players will only visually damage a vehicle if they crash in to them. It won't do anything for weapons.

It would actually be very possible to script this using keys, camera vectors and OPU or a timer, but not exactly straightforward or reliable.
Woah, don't make it to hard with keys, vectors, timers etc The less code, the better :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Посмотреть сообщение
There really is no way of knowing who destroyed a vehicle. You can make a (pretty accurate) guess though. For a dery server, try contstantly storing the last player to be closest to the player who died -- in 80% of the cases this player was the one that caused the explosion/push. When the player then dies, you can easily see who was the killer.

Native support would be nice though.
Hmm, not a bad idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat_Pawar
Посмотреть сообщение
You could probably loop and see GetVehicleHealth repeatedly and subtract the health from the damage and if it's below 0 or 0, get the closest player nearby in a vehicle. It will be inaccurate, but, okie dokie ! (Use something like OnPlayerVehicleDamage)
I think this is slower than Sinners idea.