[Tool/Web/Other] All Objects on a single website [v3] ( GTA:SA, SA-MP )

This is a website with pictures of all models in GTA SA and SA-MP

Features:
- Browse through all models
- Search for a model by ID
- Search for a model by name
- Search for a model by categories

Link: http://gta-sa-mp.de/object/

Changelog:
v1:
- Simple model list
v2:
- Categories for better search
v3:
- Navigation links
- Search by modelname ( Example: chair - http://gta-sa-mp.de/object/?searchName=chair )

Preview:

nice.. i like it..

This is awesome. Thanks for saving us the time to always ****** and wait for the damn gamerX pictures to load !

Good idea using mSelection for this. Would have never thought of that.

nice this would help me alot instead of browsing all of gta objects :3

awesome, good job

This is truly awesome. Thanks for this

Useful,thanks for it.

Really awesome and usefull congratulations ;').

Nice job, but I would like see this combined with the other SA online object database here
http://samp.brazucas-server.com/$objetos

Both of these are useful but would be a lot better using the best elements from both such as the multiple object views and larger view sizes combined with the the in your face object list that would server as a click through to larger sizes. It's kind of difficult to get a good idea of some of the objects attributes with just a thumb nail image. Also unused objects should not be displayed it's a waste of time and resources I think.

Big thanks from me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice job, but I would like see this combined with the other SA online object database here
http://samp.brazucas-server.com/$objetos

Both of these are useful but would be a lot better using the best elements from both such as the multiple object views and larger view sizes combined with the the in your face object list that would server as a click through to larger sizes. It's kind of difficult to get a good idea of some of the objects attributes with just a thumb nail image. Also unused objects should not be displayed it's a waste of time and resources I think.
Thanks for putting my work here, I updated it today.

@topic
Great job over there.

Thanks. This is really needfull

Really Helpful.
Thanks for sharing Doerfler

Nice good job!

nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice, but I have two points:

1) That index page seriously chews up memory! I had to force-close Firefox several times while trying to browse the site, how much RAM did you test on? It did just occur to me that the page source (what little I saw while my machine slowed to a crawl) that some pages use a jQuery lazy-load module, but I have javascript disabled. IMHO the default should be to load nothing, not everything, if that is what is happening.

2) User-editable tags would be a good thing, with some sort of moderation or voting system, so you could have, say:

Then you have a much more flexible search system.
The page loads superbly fast for me. Probably the problem's on your side. Also, the tags are a bit not correct, searching for checkpoints gave me no results, while I found an actual one in the 'nature' category.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice, but I have two points:

1) That index page seriously chews up memory! I had to force-close Firefox several times while trying to browse the site, how much RAM did you test on? It did just occur to me that the page source (what little I saw while my machine slowed to a crawl) that some pages use a jQuery lazy-load module, but I have javascript disabled. IMHO the default should be to load nothing, not everything, if that is what is happening.

2) User-editable tags would be a good thing, with some sort of moderation or voting system, so you could have, say:

Then you have a much more flexible search system.
Loads pretty fast for me, and my pc is slow as hell and has 2gb ram!

Didn't even notice ahah, though, when this was first released it was still pretty fast.

Bumbing this, due to interest in knowing why the site is down.