[URGENT] i NEED THE INCLUDE bDUDb.inc

I need the include bDUDb.inc for this system: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=128696 THIS IS URGENT please if someone has it pass it.

If it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO urgent (which, I can say with a high degree of certainty it is NOT) - why don't you fucking ****** it instead of asking US to ****** it (which is what we'd do)? Stop being fucking lazy and find things yourself.

Fucking hell.

Sorry. Long day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
If it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO urgent (which, I can say with a high degree of certainty it is NOT) - why don't you fucking ****** it instead of asking US to ****** it (which is what we'd do)? Stop being fucking lazy and find things yourself.

Fucking hell.

Sorry. Long day.
DON'T YOU THINK I ALREADY DID THAT! I EVEN LOOKED HERE AND NOTHING! GO CALL LAZY YOUR FUCKED ASS MOTHER SON OF A BITCH! AND IT IS URGENT! GOD! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MANNERS THIS DAYS.

PD: YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH "LONG DAYS" HERE, I JUST GOT HOME FROM WORK TO FIND MY SELF WITH SUCH A FOUL!

Please next time search it on google, don't forget when you need help google is your BEST FRiENDS, just beacause I am happy today I'll give you a download link.

@DDUDB - Includes (.inc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauder
Посмотреть сообщение
DON'T YOU THINK I ALREADY DID THAT! I EVEN LOOKED HERE AND NOTHING! GO CALL LAZY YOUR FUCKED ASS MOTHER SON OF A BITCH! AND IT IS URGENT! GOD! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MANNERS THIS DAYS.

PD: YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH "LONG DAYS" HERE, I JUST GOT HOME FROM WORK TO FIND MY SELF WITH SUCH A FOUL!
Foul or fool? lol

After helping out on these forums for as long as I have (for many years) you get tired of lazy people who can't do things themselves and instead turn to us to do it for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreathom
Посмотреть сообщение
Please next time search it on google, don't forget when you need help google is your BEST FRiENDS, just beacause I am happy today I'll give you a download link.

@DDUDB - Includes (.inc)
Bro that's not the one its bDUDb.inc I haven't find it any where. I have used all my resources. (including google)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
Foul or fool? lol

After helping out on these forums for as long as I have (for many years) you get tired of lazy people who can't do things themselves and instead turn to us to do it for them.
Many years? > Join Date: Jan 2011? Many? not an excuse for me... if you are "tired of lazy people who can't do things" just don't answer and that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauder
Посмотреть сообщение
Many years? > Join Date: Jan 2011?.
Join date != here since

Search for it. Its out there. Stop being an asshole to people.