Linux server not reading .amx properly?

I'm getting this in my serverlog. When I enter my password and login, the server will crash. Does anyone know why?
Код:
[19:44:22] Incoming connection: 50.135.53.248:54198
[19:44:23] [join] Luke has joined the server (0:50.135.53.248)
[19:44:29] [debug] Server crashed while executing urbandm.amx
[19:44:29] [debug] AMX backtrace:
[19:44:29] [debug] #0 ???????? in ?? ()
[19:44:29] [debug] System backtrace:
Help would be appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerxxll
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm getting this in my serverlog. When I enter my password and login, the server will crash. Does anyone know why?
Код:
[19:44:22] Incoming connection: 50.135.53.248:54198
[19:44:23] [join] Luke has joined the server (0:50.135.53.248)
[19:44:29] [debug] Server crashed while executing urbandm.amx
[19:44:29] [debug] AMX backtrace:
[19:44:29] [debug] #0 ???????? in ?? ()
[19:44:29] [debug] System backtrace:
Help would be appreciated.
It might not be the fault with host. Check the register and login system of your gamemode. I think that bug might be in the gamemode. By the way which host you are using? also have you tested this gamemode with windows server? is this still crashing while running in windows operating system??

It works perfectly fine on my Windows testing server. And I'm using HostSpree for the hosting. I also don't understand how my register system is doing this, since it works perfectly fine on Windows. Also - all my plugins are .so and linux compatible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerxxll
Посмотреть сообщение
It works perfectly fine on my Windows testing server. And I'm using HostSpree for the hosting. I also don't understand how my register system is doing this, since it works perfectly fine on Windows. Also - all my plugins are .so and linux compatible.
Do you use any other plugins rather than the approved ones at samp forums??

plugins: crashdetect.so whirlpool.so sscanf.so

In my view, All seems no issue with GM as server works fine in windows. Anyway i think its better if you ask support from host by stating the crash the Linux server

Yea, I couldn't determine what the issue was either (Why I posted here.) But I'll give that a go. Thank you.

Figured this is sort of urgent. So I apologize for the double post.

I'm still getting these errors. It seems that when I connect, enter my password, and spawn the server restarts. Once again, I'm receiving these errors - according to crashdetect

Код:
[00:46:45] [join] Luke has joined the server (0:50.135.53.248)
[00:46:51] [debug] Server crashed while executing urbandm.amx
[00:46:51] [debug] AMX backtrace:
[00:46:51] [debug] #0 ???????? in ?? ()
[00:46:51] [debug] System backtrace:
I've tried to narrow it down, and it seems like my register system is causing it to crash. I'm not entirely sure. Is there a linux version of YINI?

Hmm, ask support from host by reporting the crash the Linux server , i had similar problem to

Will try, I guess.