4 Spaces ( ) before scripting lines generator

I am looking for some kind of a generator that generates scripting lines to scripting lines with 4 spaces before the line.

I am converting a lot of maps to Samp Scripts and i'm tired of manually adding 4 spaces to each line (Ctrl+V) over 200 lines...

Is there's anything like it so my script will be much more orginazed?

There is autoindentation (autoformat) feature in netbeans which will reindent your code according to specified syntax. In Notepad++ you can use for example TextFX -> reindent c++ code (yeah, this isn't c++ but works for small pieces of code)

in case you want to create other macros like //commenting out lines, typing in strings etc, have a look @ AutoHotKey, many users (scripters&players) will confirm that this tool is fucking awesome!

addition:
Код:
numpad2::send {space}{space}{space}{space}{Left}{Left}{Left}{Left}{Down}
^this would be in a file like "insert4spaces.ahk" when you want the numpad + key assigned to spam some keys.
dont hold down the key unless your editor is really fast, or at least the undo-buffer is >1 step - else you might find yourself with the last line filled with tons of spaces.

@******: yeah, but i <3 to advertise that tool lol. should i have suggested to use PawnStudio instead? meh...
offtopic: now i think about trying to get CodeBlocks working with pawncc somehow, argh