TorettoRacing (By Niels) With AVS (Advanced Fuel System) Help!

Hey, I have a problem i have installed AVS With TorretoRacing Gamemode and the problem is With AVS The engines need to be default off, But my engines are default off i can Drive with the engine of I have tried
public OnGameModeInit()
{
ManualVehicleEngineAndLights();
}
But then i get this:
C:\Users\Damian\Desktop\Samp\gamemodes\TorettoRaci ng1.pwn(114) : error 021: symbol already defined: "SetGameModeText"
C:\Users\Damian\Desktop\Samp\gamemodes\TorettoRaci ng1.pwn(11 : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Damian\Desktop\Samp\gamemodes\TorettoRaci ng1.pwn(127) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Damian\Desktop\Samp\gamemodes\TorettoRaci ng1.pwn(136) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Damian\Desktop\Samp\gamemodes\TorettoRaci ng1.pwn(145) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Damian\Desktop\Samp\gamemodes\TorettoRaci ng1.pwn(154) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Damian\Desktop\Samp\gamemodes\TorettoRaci ng1.pwn(163) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Damian\Desktop\Samp\gamemodes\TorettoRaci ng1.pwn(172) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Damian\Desktop\Samp\gamemodes\TorettoRaci ng1.pwn(181) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Damian\Desktop\Samp\gamemodes\TorettoRaci ng1.pwn(190) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Damian\Desktop\Samp\gamemodes\TorettoRaci ng1.pwn(192) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Damian\Desktop\Samp\gamemodes\TorettoRaci ng1.pwn(214) : error 021: symbol already
I get Symbol already multiple times.
26 Errors.

Can somebody edit my code to work with AVS? And upload it on Safebin? For Pastebin its to big Heres my full Gamemode: http://safebin.net/9491
I hope somebody could fix it!
I have also added the .PWN in attachements

I want only solutions, no dumb reactions please. Or a small code u need to do this i mean could somebody make it work that i can use AVS With TorettoRacing and that the engines are automatic off.