[GameMode] I need help with Los Santos Car Spawning

Hello i am a Mega-Newbie to Pawno Scripting and i was wondering how do i spawn cars All over and only over Los Santos?. Can anyone help me as i have gone on google, Samp wiki and pastebin in search of how to Spawn Cars in LS and please don't say use Debug mode as that will take forever

Thanks, Samuel

Well, you could use a mapping program, such as MTA 1.0.4. You just need to create vehicles all over LS and than convert the code. If you thought doing this is time consuming, your wrong. I suppose you could steal car spawns from other peoples' scripts, but you should ask them first, its frowned upon.

i got a better solution use this

put this on the gamemodeinit
pawn Code:
total_vehicles_from_files += LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile("vehiclelists/ls_law.txt");
    total_vehicles_from_files += LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile("vehiclelists/ls_airport.txt");
    total_vehicles_from_files += LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile("vehiclelists/ls_gen_inner.txt");
    total_vehicles_from_files += LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile("vehiclelists/ls_gen_outer.txt");
    total_vehicles_from_files += LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile("vehiclelists/lv_gen.txt");
    total_vehicles_from_files += LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile("vehiclelists/red_county.txt");
and this by your defines
Code:
new total_vehicles_from_files=0;

i get this C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\Samp\pawno\Def.pwn(3 : error 017: undefined symbol "total_vehicles_from_files"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\Samp\pawno\Def.pwn(3 : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\Samp\pawno\Def.pwn(39) : error 017: undefined symbol "total_vehicles_from_files"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\Samp\pawno\Def.pwn(39) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\Samp\pawno\Def.pwn(40) : error 017: undefined symbol "total_vehicles_from_files"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\Samp\pawno\Def.pwn(40) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\Samp\pawno\Def.pwn(41) : warning 217: loose indentation
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.
and btw thanks for your help and suggestions guys

anyone??

I don't know what that guy was talking about. Anyways, just map in your vehicles, there isn't a command to make random car spawns.

Ok @Realcop that thing the guy was talking about loads car co-ordinates from file i used it and nothing happened. it said it compiled succesfully but i see no cars ingame

nevermind i think i got it now

Check your scriptfiles folder see if tehir is a folder called vehiclelists or vehicles and change the pawn code from what it has to the ones in your script files folder