[Questions] Regarding AMX file of gamemode.

Dear SA:MP members,

I've recently got a new PC because my old one got it's hard drive broken, so I decided to get my self a new one.
After I lost my game mode in the crash I decided to quit SA:MP didn't really make it so far since I'm here again, but I have one issue I've managed to get my AMX file from my host but I never uploaded the PWN file there since I'm not trusting hackers and stuff.

Now I got a problem, HOW can I get my PWN file back since I have no copy in my PC at all. I've tried DeAMX but it just gives me this in the output file.

pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <core>
#include <float>
I seriously need help, there must be some way to de-code the AMX file.

-Sincerely,
Tony

I founded this on the DeAmx Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtjones12
Посмотреть сообщение
After, you simply put
Код:
AntiDeAMX();
callbacks in several, for example in OnGameModeInit and OnPlayerSpawn.
This is your GM / FS is being protected from DeAmx and if you try to decompile, it will only do this to:
Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <core>
#include <float>

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverKiller
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah I know about that, but there must be some way to de-code it besides that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverKiller
Посмотреть сообщение
He is talking about recovering his file. What you said actually is wrong. What you said, stops him from recovering his lost file. Did you actually read the thread, he said "DeAMX", not "Anti-DEAMX".

I'm sorry to say, but your mode is lost. Forever. Even IF you succeeded in decompiling the mode, it would be unreadable. Computers need only numbers to perform operations. Variable and function names (excluding public funtions) are lost.

And just to confirm, Vince is correct. Your mode is gone forever.

This should be a lesson learned- backup your data!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
And just to confirm, Vince is correct. Your mode is gone forever.

This should be a lesson learned- backup your data!
Yeah I probably have a backup some where but the question is where xD

Well thanks alot for all answers!

Just index your C: drive and search for the name of your game-mode. Odds are, you have a backup SOMEWHERE. I know that I lost one of the copies for a GM I was working on years ago; ended up finding it eventually.

If you have windows vista or up you should be able to check the folder it was in for shadow copies.