[Suggetion for SA-MP]

Hello Guys.

I have suggetion for SA-MP.

To add report system for all servers example:

I saw someone using any kind of hacks or mods , I can report him , then the report will send to the samp team and they will take care and check the player the player i reported , If he using hacks so they can PERM banned from SA-MP, the player will never play samp again.

hope guys you understanding me ...

I am 99.8% sure that this suggest dont going to be added..

Reasons? Sooo many and HUGE reasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossOv3r
View Post
I am 99.8% sure that this suggest dont be added..

Reasons? Sooo many and HUGE reasons
There many players who doesnt like hackers ... and sometimes when the server have 27 player without admin , then the player can report the player who are using cheats... and there are player are really with hard hacks (bots etc..)

sorry for my english, if its bad

If some players use hacks on some specific servers, why you wanna report them to SA-MP admins or moderators? Go and report them to that server admins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Anonymous
View Post
If some players use hacks on some specific servers, why you wanna report them to SA-MP admins or moderators? Go and report them to that server admins.
Yeah I know man.

But , The hacker shouldnt countine play sa-mp , If he hacked in server , he will hack in other servers.. and maybe there no admins online , you will just lost your things in the server you are in it... << and as i said there many hard hackers like ( car spawn , airbreak , minigun hack ) and its make you lag in-the game (IG) you cant stop him, so , the easy way to banned him and get him out from the game . Just go and report him and the report will go to sa-mp team ''beta testers'' or ''moderators'' and Iam sure the sa-mp team always online so when the report come to them, they can go and check the player if he hacks then he will get banned and Perm banned, why should he countine play?!

Better suggestion: create an anti cheat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinOwnz
View Post
Better suggestion: create an anti cheat.
You can detect most of the cheats server-side. But it would be great if the server/client could detect aimbot and cleo mods somehow, as many players use it and ruin the gaming experience to other players.

You cant just add 20 kind of anti-cheat for hackers or to banned the hacker... in your server...

Some servers allow hacks, and people use 'hacks' to record videos. If a server wants to keep hackers away, they have to make sure they keep on improving their anti-cheat system. It all depends on the server owner, and script.

I dont know guys , this suggetion for you.

If you dont want hackers in SA-MP , we can just post it and say to samp team to add it and Its will really nice you play without hacker in server and its something ugly when player using hacks.

and its will be better to add anti-cheat and etc... so you can just report the player from game and the reports will go to sa-mp team and they will take care

The problem is that this might be abused alot.
There are people who will take this system seriously, but there will be people, and I am really sure of this, who will report random players, because they can, or because they hate the other player.
I think I have to agree with the anticheat thing, if you have a good anticheat, there is nearly nothing to worry about, but, something to detect cleo mods and changes in things like handling.cfg, would be really appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jari_Johnson*
View Post
The problem is that this might be abused alot.
There are people who will take this system seriously, but there will be people, and I am really sure of this, who will report random players, because they can, or because they hate the other player.
I think I have to agree with the anticheat thing, if you have a good anticheat, there is nearly nothing to worry about, but, something to detect cleo mods and changes in things like handling.cfg, would be really appreciated.
Yeah , your right, the player might be abuse it..

But, If player reported player , the sa-mp team have to go and check if the report are true or false and If the player spam or abuse it , Its not problem , SA-MP team can send warning to the player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostDaw
View Post
Yeah , your right, the player might be abuse it..

But, If player reported player , the sa-mp team have to go and check if the report are true or false and If the player spam or abuse it , Its not problem , SA-MP team can send warning to the player.
True, but I don't think the sa-mp team has time for that
Alot of them moderate the forums, some of them develop, and think how many servers there are 0_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jari_Johnson*
View Post
True, but I don't think the sa-mp team has time for that
Alot of them moderate the forums, some of them develop, and think how many servers there are 0_0
The Sa-mp team , should have time for that, Because its own game they created it and they can get more beta tester and moderators..

Quote:
View Post
You cant just add 20 kind of anti-cheat for hackers or to banned the hacker... in your server...
Why not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonWade
View Post
Why not?
Its more comfortable for the owner of the server.

It would be good if the server checks the players GTA sa folder and it can search for hacks, then it says "Please remove your cheats before playing"
And it will kick you from the server..

I don't know if it's even possible thought...
Or a smart solve.

But just a idea that showed up.

Quote:
View Post
The Sa-mp team , should have time for that, Because its own game they created it and they can get more beta tester and moderators..
Jijijijii... that's the good part. You says: They Should be have time for that..; Now What Happens if they dont have time, or even if they just dont want to do that... ?. In my opinion they dont goes to lose nothing..

You are right; they should be...

But all knows that the motivation of a people its always money.. (Or any other reward).. so the truth it is the SA:MP team never going to do that, its a serious waste of time for they..

I doubt this suggestion will be added, that is the administrator's of the servers job to deal with hackers, there is no need to ban them from playing samp. And as they said above, make a anti-cheat for your server.

Somebody needs to make another system like that one Woet administrated back in the day. What was it called.......? Oh right, Sprunk Buster.

Would be a nice way for servers to come together and deal with hackers on a broad spectrum rather than individually...