[Suggetion for SA-MP]

This is never going to be added. The SA-MP team has just created this modification for us. To extend it and to use/maintain it is going to be in the server owners hands. Only basic security anti cheats have been done. And, there are always evaders. They barely have an internet life out of SA-MP, you want to ruin that too?

If those server hacks..then maybe it will..
anyways gonna support it

Nah, not gonna happen, what an idea?

There're a lot type of servers...Some servers allow certain type of cheats.Bad idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostDaw
View Post
The Sa-mp team , should have time for that, Because its own game they created it and they can get more beta tester and moderators..
The thing is, SA:MP is not a game by the SA:MP team. It's a modification. Because it's only a modification, and not their own game, they can't do everything, they can just do a lot.

My point is, that a server has to have anti-cheat AND admins. If you have a good anti-cheat, you are able to detect weapon hacks, health/armor hacks, speedhacks, airbreak, teleport, moneyhack, fakekill and loads of other things. They can't detect everything, tho and that is why you need admins. Admins will take care of the rest, but there aren't too many hacks that an anti-cheat couldn't detect.

It isn't the SA:MP team's job to take care of hackers, that is a job for server owners. They have to make sure for themselfs that their server has no hackers (unless they accept hacking, of course).

There are also some plugins like SprunkBuster (i don't know if it is still online) that will automatically ban people that they have on their list, and most of the hackers will be automagically banned.

Sorry for the long post, i really wanted to make a lot of points clear.

The SAMP team can't just ban people. They can change their IP if it's not static, or using other programs. The only way would be range banning, but that would mean other people in the same range would not get to play either.

Plus, if this feature was added, there would be no need for ingame admins, would there be, and I don't think people would like that, with 95% of the people here playing for admin rights in a server.