Okay so Ive narrowed it down

Alright guys Ive narrowed it down to my gamemode or something in the Gamemode that is causing the server to close the connection and restart but never start back up any idea? I found a similar post on the forums
Quote:

So I have no clue but I've spend a year trying to make a GM and at last I have made one. The only problem is I'm running on a Linux VPS and whenever I login and switch through classes, it's all good. BUT whenever I press spawn, the server automatically restarts. Yes all the plugins are in .so format in the server.cfg. I've disabled all filterscripts but no luck either.

If anyone can Skype me or Team Viewer me to check out my GM, please PM me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.

I installed crashdetect.so and this is what it returned when it crashed
Код:
[06:29:12] [debug] Server crashed while executing updatedgm.amx
[06:29:12] [debug] AMX backtrace:
[06:29:12] [debug] #0 ???????? in ?? () from updatedgm.amx
[06:29:12] [debug] System backtrace:

Compile the gamemode with the parameters that crashdetect needs.

Okay thanks Ill do that right now. Will return with an answer to see what happens

EDIT : Will have to do it when I get home can't work on it without my plugins/includes and stuff at school.

Alright noobish question in-bound what are the parameters crash detect needs in the GM?

-d3 I think (debug level 3).

Thanks for the replies but even after compiling with the -d3 in the pawn.cfg I still get

Код:
[21:38:31] [debug] Server crashed while executing updatedgm.amx
[21:38:31] [debug] AMX backtrace:
[21:38:31] [debug] #0 ???????? in ?? ()
[21:38:31] [debug] System backtrace:

Don't set it there. Set it in Pawno's "Run Options" window, under "Build".

Okay done is this what my run options should have?

-r -w 203 -d3

Added the -d3 to the thing but it still doesn't give me a specific error just alot of 's lol im about to just say screw this Gamemode and start from scratch for this server :/