[FilterScript] [FS] Los Santos Sweeper Job

SA-MP Radoslav's Sweeper Job

What actually is this:This is my own job which I made. You need to drive a sweeper vehicle via /sweeper around 1 minute and earn 200$. Its nice and works 100%

What you can edit: Please do not change the credits. You can edit the money which one player earn, the time which is 1 minute and coordinates of the vehicles.

Bugs:There are no known bugs yet. If you find pm me to fix them and re-post the Filterscript

How to download the filterscript: Download the FS from here:http://pastebin.com/p40GNMaM

Enjoy the FS!

Heard of something called Quotes ?! or maybe ever heard of something called Pastebin ?

I need a scripting help. If you can explain me how to make LSFMD faction or /arrest command will be perfext because when I try to make one of this things it shows me fatal error. Its hard for me to make faction

buggi ....
5/10

It's Good but not new,anyways like it. +REP

Brawo we !! I play in your server

Can someone explain me or send me filterscript for job waiting. I mean when I get one package and deliver it to the location to wait 10 minutes for an another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patkata
View Post
Can someone explain me or send me filterscript for job waiting. I mean when I get one package and deliver it to the location to wait 10 minutes for an another.
Wait i will check it