question about server

in which server u will get more donation?

This has to be one of the silliest things I've ever read. If you're creating a SA-MP server purely to get donations then I can tell you now not to bother because your server will fail.

And just FYI, using your server for personal profit is against the SA-MP terms of service. Donations that go entirely towards server hosting and such is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdragon1
Посмотреть сообщение
in which server u will get more donation?
In your own server?

Having a Better gamemode is the best way to gather players and to get more donation. As like Potassium said, making personal profit with server is violation of SA-MP rules.

For real? O.o Why do you even bother posting when you can't figure it out on your own? I agree with Potassium, SA-MP is not for earning purposes. I would suggest getting a real job if you want to earn from your server.

ah potassium got a point. but it's my hobby too i never though i can make server for donation and then leave whatever i want and i means in Cnr or tdm or freerom or what?

If you are starting a server I would suggest not taking donations until you have a good player base. You should plan to keep your server active for at least 5 months (max) before asking donations. And make sure you keep your development activity as well.

well, can u tell me which server is good?

Well depends on what you like. Go for a game mode that you like and code it. You will get more ideas when you are coding your own game mode.

If players likes your server and the gamemode , then they will donate for the server to keep it live.