#Run Away

Like please? xD

Oh look! Another Elegy power sliding video.

Can't you power sliders do something creative like... slide around in a Yosemite or something?

If you don't like it , why the fck are you even watching? I put this video for the people who might like this..
I do what i want OK?! now gtfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0Kk3r
View Post
If you don't like it , why the fck are you even watching? I put this video for the people who might like this..
LOL maybe calm down and read again the forum rules? He just says his opinion, what's wrong on that? It's even better than ass licking all the time like the most people on SA:MP does..

Also can you reply to such posts different, in a way that you maybe tell him normal, that you doesn't like what he wrote, but flaming seems to be the easiest way instead of building sentences respectful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulbi1990
View Post
LOL maybe calm down and read again the forum rules? He just says his opinion, what's wrong on that? It's even better than ass licking all the time like the most people on SA:MP does..

Also can you reply to such posts different, in a way that you maybe tell him normal, that you doesn't like what he wrote, but flaming seems to be the easiest way instead of building sentences respectful.
Hmm.. maybe because i am so sick of those guys who are thinking they are the best and they know nothing ! In every post i make and i post a drift movie , there's always someone thinking he is the best saying " another elegy noob movie?" or something like that. I am so sick of this ! you don't like it , don't watch it !! especially if you know nothing

Quote:
View Post
Hmm.. maybe because i am so sick of those guys who are thinking they are the best and they know nothing ! In every post i make and i post a drift movie , there's always someone thinking he is the best saying " another elegy noob movie?" or something like that. I am so sick of this ! you don't like it , don't watch it !! especially if you know nothing
You don't get the point of my post. Haters are everywhere, let haters hate. Don't think about them and ignore them simple or when you reply than reply with your brain and show them that you know what you do. It doesn't is a good point for you to insult someone, because at the end does you get warned/banned and not this guy, he will just laugh at you because that.

I didn't said that i don't like your video, i wouldn't do it, because i am a noob in drifting/sliding in GTA. Also does i respect people which can something with a lot of practice because no one can anything from the beginning. (means i like to see such videos)

I hope you understood now my first post.

Quote:
View Post
Grow up, kid. This is a public forum on the Internet. I have the right to post here. If you were smart, you would know that there's nothing special about "drifting" in an Elegy with NOS in this game. ANYBODY could do it. Hell, even my 6 year old cousin would be able to do this.

I love these discussions, always enjoy reading.

OT: I don't like drifting, so I don't like this.

Like for me,all the drifting videos and powerslide's what people post so often in nowadays,they are all the same for me.This is not big ''wow'' anymore,anybody could do that though. For example,would be more interesting,if you post your video how do you drift in real life,but you probably can't.

Pretty awesome! I liked it!!