Some Windows bug

Hi. I want only experienced scripters. The objects I create at OnGameModeInit appear, but any object outside that callback simply doesn't appear. For example, I use a command to create an object, but it won't work. It's really annoying when I want to use a FS for SetObjectMaterialText or to attach objects to vehicles. It worked a long time ago, but for some months I got this problem. And another strange bug or something : I can't connect to microsoft.com. Tried to download Visual C 2010, but it simply doesn't downloads anything.
Do you have any idea of what's going on? And do I have any option except reinstalling my OS?

Using a streamer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
View Post
Using a streamer?
Tried without any streamer, then tried with Incognito's one. But it doesn't works. And again, I think it's really weird that I can't acces microsoft.com .

OK, sorry for bumping, but I need an expert's review...Maybe a beta-tester or even Kalcor?

you cant connect to microsoft.com ? is that a sa-mp bug or am i just an expert? lol

Try downloading your microsoft download in a different browser.

~!!! NOT IE !!!~

Also, for creating objects at runtime, use CreateObject and not a streamer's functions.

I'm using Safari. And I created the objects with CreateObject.
Look :

Your ISP isn't blocking it for some reason?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy smyth
View Post
Your ISP isn't blocking it for some reason?
I don't know...I'm using dial-up connection btw.

call ur isp and say this problem to them they will say u to change ur proxy settings and all just do as they say

SA-MP beta testers are not working for Microsoft if you think that, and Kalcor is not Bill Gates, sadly.

Check up your hosts file to see if anything is blocking the connection to microsoft.com - Try using www.isup.me tos see if Microsoft is working, I doubt it's down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael23
View Post
SA-MP beta testers are not working for Microsoft if you think that, and Kalcor is not Bill Gates, sadly.
No, but they are some great programmers, they should know something.
And I already know microsoft.com works for others.