Easy way of learning?

Heres the thing, I am new to coding in PAWN for SA:MP. However, I am expierenced in HTML, PHP, MySQL, CSS, JS, and a little VB. But, coding in PAWN is completely different. I am more of a visual learner, so I don't do good with manuals and stuff like that. I am a very logical person aswell, when I learn a new coding language, I understand it just like English. I am just having a hard time grasping PAWN. Anyone know of a good tutorial (Video or text) at learning the basics of PAWN and how it functions, rather than just how to make a certain script? Kind of like how PHPAcademy on ******* does his tutorials, he explains what the function does and why it is useful. I would like to be able to code my own gamemodes and scripts but at the moment, it seems impossible. Thanks in advance

Well the PAWN language is different from the web programming because it needs to be compiled, not just saved. You first open pawno(the program used to script) and load a script. After you've done with the codes, press F5 to compile. After the compilation, if you have no errors, the .amx file will appear at the location of the .pwn's file you've loaded.
Most of the function are English(and sorry for mine) so if you are a logical person you'll understand it well. Take a look here : https://sampwiki.blast.hk/ You'll find a list with functions and callbacks, and also useful tutorials and begginer's tutorial.

Okay, thanks