[Anti-Cheat] FcukIt v3.2 =[Link UPDATED!]= Embedded FcukIt++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magor
Why do you use format here?

pawn Code:
new iString[128];
format(iString, sizeof(iString), "*** Server Monitored by FcukIt v3.0 Ultimate! [by [DRuG]Scarface]");
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFF00AA, iString);
Instead of this:

pawn Code:
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFF00AA, "*** Server Monitored by FcukIt v3.0 Ultimate! [by [DRuG]Scarface]");
Why do you use uselessly big variables?

pawn Code:
rConfig()
{
  new File:fhandle;
  new cname[256];
  new temp[256];
  new value[256];
  fhandle = fopen("ficonfig.txt",io_readwrite);
There will never be longer line than 64 characters ! [in the settings file]
Your code is hard readable. Check this: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=61893.0
Appreciate the alert...

First of all, the rconfig was first done when i started coding it in 2006 so thats why i made the strings large i was unaware what would eventually be inserted into them....the extra 500 bytes in the memory is not going to make any differance at all. the code is easily readable to me.

I would of used format as there would of been a variable in there but i changed the welcome message and didnt change the type....if you look at the code overall....its very efficient. I dont really care about trivial things like that...when im trying to code 3 scripts at once.

I have noticed that you are highly critical of people scripts however i have not yet seen you release one, constructive criticism is good. However you have to look at the overall image, i am creating a script that is constantly changing and I am more worried about the accuracy and reliability of the script compared to if its using an alleged unneccesary 500bytes of memory.

Cheers,
Scarface

Messages In This Thread