SAMP Game Server Host in Asia?

I was wondering if you guys know any SAMP Game Server host in Asia?

Get a VPS from OneAsiaHost and run your samp server on it.There are no hosts which rent samp game servers in Asia.

I'm not too sure, but be careful with choosing a host. I saw that a Malaysian Hacking group was targeting vulnerable hosts, such as here in Australia. Some had to shut down.

Anyway, probably not a problem. Good luck!

I'll check the OneAsiaHost. Have you tried it already? Thanks for your recommendations/suggestions btw

There are no host from Asia! Since lot of players are from Europe,UK,France.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra_79
View Post
There are no host from Asia! Since lot of players are froum Europe,UK,France.
In General, no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnuk
View Post
I'll check the OneAsiaHost. Have you tried it already? Thanks for your recommendations/suggestions btw
No,i have never used a VPS located at Asia. btw you can see more deals at http://www.lowendbox.com/tag/asia/ pick the best deal which suits your needs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra_79
View Post
There are no host from Asia! Since lot of players are from Europe,UK,France.
Yeah, i figured that out. I was really looking if there is one. But, unfortunately couldn't find one.
Got a decent amount of players playing in the server. And they are all from Asia

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnuk
View Post
Yeah, i figured that out. I was really looking if there is one. But, unfortunately couldn't find one.
Got a decent amount of players playing in the server. And they are all from Asia
Why not learn to start a samp game server on a linux VPS ? if you want i can teach you.There are lot of VPS providers in Asia.